Xoria
Welcome To Xoria.darkbb.com. We Would appreciate if you registered and updated your information as soon as possible. We originally started this site for our faction on PerfectWorld, but we now would like others to join in and particapate in the Forum Posts. We are glad to have more members.
Thank You.
---Tim
Xoria
Welcome To Xoria.darkbb.com. We Would appreciate if you registered and updated your information as soon as possible. We originally started this site for our faction on PerfectWorld, but we now would like others to join in and particapate in the Forum Posts. We are glad to have more members.
Thank You.
---Tim
Xoria
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome To Xoria's Site. Enjoy!

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

~~Stroies~~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Timmehh
Admin
Timmehh

~~Stroies~~ Empty
PostSubject: ~~Stroies~~   ~~Stroies~~ EmptyThu Sep 30, 2010 6:58 pm

I Just wanted to make this topic because a few people were talking about making a story, and i wanted to give them the chance to share it on here for whatever reason. if i find the time ill even write some in here too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please Start with Providing a Title to your story that stands out. This makes it easy to browse through and find a certain Story.

Example..........Title

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy. Cool
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/killatim922

~~Stroies~~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Xoria :: Your first category :: ~Xoria's Forum~-
Jump to: